IB Consultancy is looking for an ambitious Executive Administration Assistant.
IB Consultancy is looking for a new Executive Administration Assistant for our office in the city center of Leiden. We are a small team of ten international employees. IB Consultancy is specialized in the organization of worldwide conferences, trainings, and events in the field of defense and security. If you are interested in working in an international environment, being responsible for administration as well as supporting a dynamic Events Team, then this position is the right one for you!
As Administration Assistant you are responsible for the administration of events, accounting and finance. In addition, you will also arrange additional logistical matters related to business trips, visa requests, hotels, and flight bookings.
What will you do?
– You will support the management team
– You will be responsible for the company’s financial administration, accounting and bookkeeping, as well as the VAT declarations, income taxes, processing salaries and ICP declarations in the accounting software Exact
– You will be processing invoices (incoming and outgoing) and bank transactions
– You will be responsible for the administration of documents, including processing incoming office mail
– For the organization of events, you will support the events manager with drafting purchase orders and daily contact with suppliers
– You will be administering events exhibition contracts and inputting the contract deliverables in our CRM system
– You will be responsible for after sales support and communication with our sponsors, exhibitors and delegates
– You will generate event reports and statistics
– You will be processing and assigning incoming requests and leads
– You will be processing the administrative aspect of business trips such as visas, hotel bookings, travel insurances and flights
– You will be the point of contact for all office related matters
Who are we looking for?
– Bachelor (or equivalent) in business administration or other related type of education. Don’t hesitate to submit your application if you are still enrolled in your studies. We are not necessarily looking only for candidates with 10+ years of working experience but also for more junior candidates who bring the right motivation and attitude to the table
– Experience with accountancy and administration (requirement)
– Experience with Online Exact, (or other accounting software) Microsoft Office and CRM systems such as Hubspot or Salesforce
– To work at IB Consultancy we will require a “Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag (VOG)”, a declaration that you have no criminal past, since the company operates in the field of defense and security
– Good communication skills
– Good organizational skills and ability to work in a structured manner
– Pro-active attitude
What do we offer?
– Half a year contract with perspective of an indefinite contract
– A salary based on experience in the range of EUR 1900 – 2500 gross per month
– An international working environment with great colleagues
-Online Finance/Administration trainings and webinars
– Flexible working days and hours: for example starting at 11 and ending later in the day
– Opportunity to join team activities and Friday evening drinks
– 28 holiday days (based on a full-time working week inclusive of the Netherlands “official holidays”).
– Authorized to work in The Netherlands
– Excellent proficiency in English language, ability to speak an additional language will be considered a plus
Interested candidates should send an e-mail, ref. ‘Executive Administrative Assistant, with their full CV (including relevant activities, papers, travel and picture) and a motivation letter to email@example.com. The submission of short introductory video/video resumes is strongly encouraged. The vacancy will close once the most appropriate candidate is found. Starting date is as soon as possible.
Please check the Required qualities section: candidates who clearly do not match these requirements will be excluded without notice.