IB Consultancy is looking for a new member of the sales team selling NCT events and NCT trainings in the field of defense and security.
IB Consultancy is an independent defense and security company dedicated to making this world a safer and more secure place. To achieve this we provide rapid, innovative defense and security services to government, trade & industry. We connect businesses, governments and NGOs from different continents in our common goal to make this world safer and more secure.
IB Consultancy organizes the NCT (Non-Conventional Threat) events, which are organized in six different regions (Southeast Asia, Asia-Pacific, Europe, USA, South America and Middle East). The NCT events are the global market leader in conferences and exhibitions in the field of CBRNe (Chemical, Biological and Radiological and Nuclear) and Explosive (C-IED, EOD and demining). We also help industry and governments with specialized CBRNe knowledge in the form of research projects, focused groups and consultancy engagements.
You will be working within an international team of highly educated and talented program producers and skilled consultants at our office in Leiden (between Amsterdam and The Hague) in The Netherlands. IB Consultancy has an informal and flat organizational structure. Do not expect us to take you by the hand and tell you what to do. If you ask for help, you will get it, but it is your responsibility to deliver what you promised to produce!
Although the majority of the sales efforts are on event sales, IB Consultancy also bids on government contracts for services (such as research consultancy), and sometimes bids with partners on complex projects that include equipment, services and training.
- Sell sponsorship and exhibition packages to companies to attend our NCT events
- Develop an understanding of the defense and security sector (specifically CBRNe and EOD/C-IED) to meet the needs of customers and build strong relationships
- Manage and increase the database through content driven research and new leads generation
- Generate new leads through researching, telesales, and marketing campaigns
- Visit other trade shows and conferences to meet with existing or new clients
- Assist on-site when needed at our conferences in Asia, Middle East, Europe, USA, and South America
The ideal candidate is passionate about defense and security, events, sales, marketing, willing to travel internationally, strongly committed and hardworking. He or she is proactive, flexible, pro-active and accurate, also while working under pressure. Working at IB Consultancy takes a highly developed team spirit, while having the ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Authorized to work in The Netherlands
- Flexible, proactive, organized, and without a nine-to-five mentality
- You like selling, and you can close deals
- Excellent English language skills
- International experience (study, internships, work etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Practical attitude
- Willingness to travel internationally
- No criminal record that could result in refusal of a security clearance (Restricted level).
- Preferably 1-5 years’ experience in B2B sales with a strong track record of achieving targets
- Ideally you are familiar with the Defense and Security industry, or have at least knowledge of the field of international relations/business
- Although not required, we would prefer a candidate who speaks one (or more) of the following languages at a good level: Spanish, Arabic (Gulf), Chinese, German, French, Korean, Japanese
- Full-time job (part-time can be discussed)
- Attractive commission structure
The salary is based on experience and is in the range of EUR 2200 – EUR 2800 gross per month plus an annual vacation allowance.
Interested candidates should send an e-mail, ref. ‘Sales Consultant’, with their full CV and a motivation letter to [email protected]. As part of the process, IB Consultancy request you to send a short (2-4 minutes) introductory video/video in which you introduce yourself. You can use a private link on Vimeo or Youtube to protect the video. The vacancy will close once the most appropriate candidate is found. Starting date is as soon as possible.
Please check the Required qualities section: candidates who clearly do not match these requirements will be excluded without notice.
For more information about IB Consultancy visit https://nct-events.com